Friday, January 06, 2006

this guy.....

made me feel dat he is a pain in the neck ...many times....

this guy would protest angrily when i tried latest skimpy clothes.....

this guy wud scare away all my boyfriends by his fiercely protective attitude .. ..

this guy wud crticize me in evrything....

this guy teased me, hurted me ,made me cry.....

i hated him for all the pain...
i hated him for al the abuses....
i hated him for all the squabbles......
i hated him for all his interference..
i hated him for all the rudeness....
i hated him for all the restrictions....
i hated him for being inquisitive......
i hated him for all his pranks on me..
i hated him for making me a butt of his jokes.......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i always thot his sole mission in life was to discover mah secrets... hez an avid eavesdropper....mah cds.. mah books.. mah blogs..mah personal thingies holds a strong fascination for him...

ther wer ocassions wen i needed him and appreciated his company....during boring weddings,family troubles etc..

now that i come to think of it,nothing in my life wud be the same if my Brother was not ther to share it....
no joke would be so funny.....
no mistake so droll....
no prank so nice...
no emotion so touching...
no fight soo gud...
no dish so delicious...
no pain so sweet..


and I realise bro....i realize behind a monstrous..mischievous face lies a patient,loooooving and caring BROTHER....

i realise behind tis hitler ther is a sweet..fun loving..amiable bro..

i realise....as we grew up,though u acted like u din't care....u alwayz looked out for me and were ther....


just at the flash of the moment all the childhood memories become afresh again....
wen we wer blessed nd scolded together...for our few gud thingies nd more of the mischiefs....

u were mah best toy...i still remember me sitting on yer back making u an elephant..:p...

grandmom told me dat u wer the first to get mah big toothless grin and pee-shower..hehe...

u wer the one whu tot me climbing trees...tot me cricket..tot me chess..:)...
tot me stealing mangoes frm the tree in the neighbourhood....

I remember our squabbles over small little thingies.....
as the years rolled by , we tried to treat each other as grown ups, but the child in us took the better of us.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thnx for being ther for me bro!!nd i love u!..though i have neva said this to u...i have meant it evry single day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVI :)

11 Comments:

Blogger freak-y said...

yo thats how elder brothers are :D. okela nee brother thammudu aite matram i can understand the pain u went through :p

either way thats how siblings are. wish him a great bday.

and even i caught me brother snooping my blogs :((. any tips ?

aina neeku mangoes kotteyatam okkallu nerpiyatam enti chendalanga :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Kk said...

Superb ! Love this post ! Really senti stuff ., that too 4m u !!! real nice !
Badey Bhaiyya's are like that ! Love them or hate them., they are and allways will b like that., protecting u and loving you., though the later emotion will not be THAT openly shown.
Happy Bday to Ravi on my behalf too.

5:20 AM  
Blogger rohini said...

@pavan...

dhenikaina guruvu ane vaadu impaartant..nd by the wayz..i don belong to tis ekalavya family..to learn on mah own..

aina stealing mangoes ain't an easy job..u hafta expertise in hooking the cover to the stick properly nd then pulling the mango correctly so dat it falls rite into the cover..:P


@komal...
thankies..at times its inevitable...mushy stuff happens..nd this is wher i vent out thos feelings..mah blog..mah space..:)...


nd guys thanx showering thos wishes..:)

7:59 AM  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

good one though.wishes from my side too.this one instantly made me remember my "akka" who did all the things which you described .

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ronnie,
hape nu yr.
am back from trip so cud nto catchup with ya posts.. & this is a lovely post for you bro. happy budday to him & pch.. Boy oh Boy!! wonder how cud he bear a BOY lik ya, must hav loads of patience

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOY! err.. *typos* Gal!! u baked a wonderful template 4 ur new blog with some freakiest quotes here .. glyate wolk! now be a good gal & coe abck to active bloggin

3:40 AM  
Blogger rohini said...

@chandu...

glad u came here..otherwise wud hav waited for another coupla days nd wud have dragged u here at the penalty of instant death..grr....


and u kno wot it took me 5 looong mins to decode dat glyate wolk thingy..hehe..

nd wen is the upadte happening?..wher has evryone disappered?...wherz mehul...kaush..nd preeti?...wotz up wit hema?..

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm hehe goodie dat i killd youl tlime.okley, kaush & mehul busy with acads, hema busy working @ korea. & stupid, idiot.. PREETI got married in NOV & is in bangalore now! BTW when r u landing here to bug the s/w gaints?

7:01 AM  
Blogger incognito said...

hmmm all senti!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

hey rohini
1st timer here da! ya siblings can be annoyin at times but wat wud we do without them :)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wishes to ur bro!!

If i had to write about my sweet sis.. i guess i would end up writing something similiar like this one!

-archie

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us