Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh No!!!..Not again!!

Who let the tags out?? whooo..whooh..whooh..whoo..whoo..whooh(no i ain't a dog..i ain't a bitch!!*gah*)

The vicarious pleasure derived frm tagging otherz is soo wonderful..:P..buh gettin tagged...[:((] *cries with a double chin*:P...a lazy-ass like me hafta use her rusted brains now..*how henious!!*...

"vengeance is mine I'll repay said Ron"..soArchie be ready to get tagged atleast coupla 3 times a week(sunday is a holiday..haffun:P) dat too a 100 something list..Muhahaha!!...

Eh tagging tagging kya hain?? a tagging tagging...

for lesser mortals..
The rules of the game:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

awiiite here i goo...

gender = MALE :P

1.should be eccentric enuf to match mah frequency...

1.should be honest..(mah idea of a honest person is sumone whu can play checkers with me over the phone :D)

1.should be intelligent enuf to admire me nd stupid enuf to love me..

1.should be strong enuf to handle the richness of mah wierdness :P

1.should never underestimate the predicatability of mah stupidity..

1.should be a hopeless flirt :P

2.should love me wen i least deserve it..coz dtz wen i really need it...

3.should lemme be perfectly mahself nd not twist me to fit his image..

4.should laff at mah pjs hysterically :P

5.should be mah best punching bag ...*wink*

6.shouldn't shout at me even wen i shout at mah throat's best..

7.have his shoulders ever ready for me to lean on..:)

8.should like kids..

pheew...am done..*clap**clap*


okie..now..the fun part...
I proudly announce the names of the next batch of victms..

1.pavan
3.ravi
4.prasanna
5.mehul
7.chandu
8.Fido..:P

24 Comments:

Blogger ravi shankar said...

hai
you can't do this to me !!!
what can i scold u..
vundu alochinchukoni vacchi appudu thidatha..
dhurmarguraala!!!!!!!!!
ippatiki inthe ..
to be continued...

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came through so many different blogs in search of your blog. Actually, I am a good friend of Preeti, Chandu and party. I have read your comments on their posts and how you used to hound our poor Preeti...LOL.

Anyways, nice tag. I loved the checkers part but don't you want someone to lose to you in checkers on phone too...he he

I am glad you tagged Chandu, I am dying to see his list...;-)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kk said...

Ha ha ! six '1's ?? :P
craaaaazy ron !!!

Guess wat ? I match almost all of those except for no 7. My shoulders wud b too tall 4 ya and I can't bend coz of the back pain.
Damn ! Cant believe i failed coz of one point ! :((

11:57 PM  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

hai madam

u too are tagged
fly to my blog...
don't mind raa..
i was jus kidding in my earlier comments..
even though it took time for me to decide what to write..
it was fun in the end..
thanks for tagging..
i prepared my lover's portfolio..
now i can start advertising...

1:44 AM  
Blogger freak-y said...

not fair.. rules ardham kaledu :d

and i dont know eight bloggers anyways,what do i do :O!!

2:38 AM  
Blogger freak-y said...

and yeah,
eight ones :O...
good work ;)

2:39 AM  
Blogger rohini said...

@ravi..
lol..dhanyosmi for thos dheevenalu..:P

@ricky
hey glad to find ye here...can't stop appreciating the effort...thanx a million!..
hmm..thos wer good ol' dayz at rediff..use to tease each other real badly..we can actually rekindle the fun..JOIN the club ricky!!

lose to me in checkers on fone..lol..dat wud be more fun *wink*

3:07 AM  
Blogger rohini said...

@komal..

don't lose yer heart re!!..itz awwwite!!..wot if u can't bend..i can take the help of a chair..:P

@ravi..
yaa..read yer post..it ws fun..u can actually use is on matrimonial sites..:P

@pavan
how eight 1's??..only 6..shame pinch pavan..u too r bad at numbers like me..Buhahaha!!

3:10 AM  
Blogger jags said...

Late entry.....

ahh...I guess I am still in the competition, coz I match all the '1's u mentioned and surprisingly all the other nums too...Now dont say..If I am tht stupid[:p] lolz. Nice post....just waiting for my num to come.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrr..... i told my mom to prepare 2 buckets of tea & keep by side, I am gonna stay awake all night * night out* chalking out the list of all qualities.my left & right brain shud debate what's needed wad's not & will complete ur tag. u gonna pay 4 dis, mail me cred card # & I didn't seriously gave it a thot, after all why shud i think abt troublesome time *am i chuppozd 2 blush* lemee enjoi single status (BTW listen to HAPPY songs?).hmm ricky, is another crazy buddy out there, yup hez a good frnd of me & preeti

8:08 AM  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

sorry madam .......
matrimonial site ki vellataniki...inka minimum 2 years vundhi......and I don't believe in these ad marriages(matrimony.com)...if u like the profile .. just give word of mouth publicity!!!!!see if u can find someone ...(including urself...)
jus kidding!!!!!!!
lolz girlie...
u made mah day by ur comments...
thanx..

2:38 PM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

yaaawwwnn...:P
thnx for not tagging me :D

2:27 AM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

btw u sure u got the gender rite??
:O

2:30 AM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

"should love me wen i least deserve it..coz dtz wen i really need it..."

tas like eternal eh?? :P

2:31 AM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

3+1=4..tas one more than u 8-)

2:32 AM  
Blogger incognito said...

no comments:P

6:03 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

should be intelligent enuf to admire me nd stupid enuf to love me..
Why why why??
Why guys want to have intelligent guys??
Damn, I'm going to be bachelor all ma life...Im not intelligent :(

should laff at mah pjs hysterically
Hehehee....

Cute list...

6:12 AM  
Blogger freak-y said...

you real ....

vaddule english kadu, telugu :D


nuvvu andarini baaga ekkichestavu ronie :O.
thanx for the compliments anyways :)

and i didnt get to comment about your posts earlier :D. sure are hella lot more romantic than the others i sawed :D

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz! nenu fine with it enduku ante i dont havta write again .. yay! :P

8 boletho u wrote 13 :o lolll

should laff at mah pjs hysterically

.shouldn't shout at me even wen i shout at mah throat's best..

hehehe

11:58 AM  
Blogger rohini said...

@jags...
hmm finally sumbody took trouble to land here...grrr..
newayz glad to c ya here...

@chandu...
u seriously write sumthin boy!!its high time!!...Evil ain't plain bad..it is goin to be very rude to yo tis time!!..bUHAHA

8:28 PM  
Blogger rohini said...

@ravi..
Anytime!! :)

@crazy rebel..
u kno wot..
3+1 = 3 for extremely smaller values of 3 :P
so boy u can't beat me!!..Muhahaha!

@nav..
no comments??..duh!!..i shall repay the favour! grrr

8:35 PM  
Blogger Prasanna Ramachandran said...

Well, Thanks for tagging me.. You would see that post on 14 Feb.. Still in the pipeline...

9:41 PM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

i think u alrdy have ur perfect some1.....Its Fido :P hehe

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okech ur tag answered! now show me FIDO's reply ! ;) don't show me .. grrr. boww.. wowww.w. wow. grrrr . kind thingies hehe

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us